Fashion Icon: Jenn Im

by - May 29, 2012

tumblah


Jenn {haha, coincidentally we have the same name!} is definitely someone I look to for fashion inspiration and I also just really like her attitude and the way she presents herself on camera. Originally, her youtube channel, ClothesEncounters, was done by both her and her best friend, Sarah. I think, now, it's just Jenn running the channel due to the fact that she's moved to college.

If I had to describe her style, it would definitely be very punk-esque and grungy mixed with feminine boho accents but it's also hard to pinpoint it to just a few genres because it seems that she's always finding interesting pieces that are somewhat hard to put into words.

tumblah


Probably one of my favorite things about her is that she doesn't wear clothes that follow the trends 100%. She buys pieces that fit her style and are things that she really likes. So often, I'll notice beauty or fashion gurus on youtube buy clothes that move with the seasons... especially recently, I've seen an overload of chiffon blouses and high low skirts. Not that I don't appreciate those types of clothes or that kind of style, but once in a while, I'd like to see someone stick to their own aesthetic.

Oh, and, as if you couldn't already guess, I'm also insanely jealous of her shoe collection.

tumblah


tumblah


tumblah


tumblah


tumblah


I wholeheartedly recommend that you check out her tumblr and youtube! She's really amazing and fun to watch. I've learned a lot of fashion tips and ideas from watching her channel :) Can't rave enough!


Until then,
{kisses muahmuah}
~Jenn


You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to stop by! Always happy to hear your thoughts :)