So, very recently, I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Elana at Room334 but I just got another nomination today from El Cofre. I don't know how this works but I do appreciate and am thankful for being nominated again so soon :)!
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, and then create 11 new questions for the people you tag with the award.
3. Chose 11 bloggers (with less then 200 followers) and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them about the award (social networks accepted).
5. If you have not done so already, follow the tagger and visit at least three nominees. Spread the love!
6. And remember, no tag backs!
If you'd like to see the first post I did about this, click here. Just a fair warning, since the time frame between the two is quite short, I haven't followed enough new bloggers to meet the criteria of tagging 11 of them (with under 200 followers). I will, however, do my best to scour all the ones that I have not yet nominated before!
Eleven Facts About Me:
1. My dream career is to own a shoe boutique filled with unique but comfortable creations. So wild.
2. I've gotten red highlights in my hair before. That was a time in my life that I prefer not to remember.
3. I'm a total scaredy cat with heights, bugs, and animals. I will not hesitate to cry upon contact.
4. Still waiting for the day I can go to Japan and go visit Korea again.
5. I used to be in school choir for the longest time back when I was a wee little thing. I still love singing but definitely not school choir material anymore.
6. I was born and raised a city girl.
7. Once, I had a grasshopper land on my arm. What do you do in those situations...
8. My favorite mints are Altoids and Icebreakers.
9. I can't swallow pills because I get so paranoid that they'll get stuck in my throat. So I still take liquid meds. So embarrassing.
10. Yes! I'm in college. I do plan on getting my masters as well. Viva education!
11. I have no talent whatsoever in sewing clothes but I do like hand sewing random things in my spare time.
Eleven Tag Questions:
1. What is your favorite designer?
2. What do you do?
I'm a full-time college student!
3. Why did you open your blog?
I wanted to write again. Plus, I thought it'd be fun to jump into the fashion blogging community since everyone seems to be doing it nowadays.
4. Flats or heels?
Flats to wear. Heels to look at.
5. What is your favorite meal?
Something my mom cooks.
6. Beach or mountain?
I really don't like either but if I had to choose, I'd say beach.
7. Do you like to go to the gym?
No. Though, I used to.
8. What is your favorite place? Why?
This well-known park in my city. I have many good memories there and plus, it's just relaxing.
9. Cats or dogs?
This is too tough. Both of them are so cute :/
10. What is your favorite fashion accessory?
Studs. as in earrings.
11. Summer or winter?
I really prefer fall but...hmm...maybe summer because we get off school :)
Eleven Questions That Bloggers Must Answer:
1. If you had all the time in the world to vacation, where would you go?
2. What's your dream job?
3. The one item in your closet you can't live without?
4. What's your favorite thing about your hometown?
5. How many times has your style changed throughout the years?
6. What do you usually eat for breakfast?
7. Ankle boots or knee highs?
8. Coke or Pepsi? Or neither?!
9. Are you guilty of not drinking enough water per day?
10. What's something you're allergic to that you seriously wish you weren't? If you aren't allergic to anything, what's one thing you'd hate to be allergic to?
11. Favorite pattern/print? (e.g. floral, geometric, chevron, polka dot, stripes)
TAG! YOU'RE IT.
1. Unicorns, Heels, and American Dreams
3. Walking is boring when you can fly
4. Chelsey's Fashion Blog
Once again, thank you so much for supporting my blog. I'll do my best to keep up with it during the school year. Happy blogging!