Fiona Kotur Resort 2013: Clutches

by - August 26, 2012

Bags and clutches and things you use to carry stuff in...not my forte.

But, I came across these new clutches by Fiona Kotur and they seriously blew my mind. Some of them were a little too flowery or plain but the ones I've picked out to show you today would be a lot of fun to have for next spring.

For the full article, click here.

Espey Marguerite Clutch
Reminds me of those heavily decorated iPhone cases (are those still popular?? no idea) with the flowers and pearls and embellishments but this clutch is a little more understated. The ridges on the gold part also make it look vintage. Definitely a cutesy type of purse.

Yellow JB Renna sequin bonnet clutch
My favorite part about this is that the flowers are one color but it has a lot of dimension because they're beaded. The bright yellow is going to look stunning next to a white dress or pastel colors and will even match up against a bolder color.

Pink snow globe clutch
This one is hands down the most innovative of the collection. Who could not want this. A lava lamp clutch. Please, someone donate a few hundred so I can purchase this and forever cherish it. {haha} Just kidding! I wouldn't ask anyone to do that. But seriously. If money grew on trees, I would plant one and then buy this.

Vert Margo clutch
Compared to the other ones, this one has a less flashy print but makes it right to the top of my list because of the warm greens. It's like someone took my view of the trees when I'm laying in the grass and printed it on a bag for people to use.

And that's it! As far as I know, these are being sold on Moda Operandi. If you'd like to see for yourself, click this.

Let me know which one was your favorite!

~Jenn
Follow on Bloglovin

You May Also Like

34 comments

  1. I love all of the weird, crazy clutches. I'm all for different things.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's a fresh breath of air from all the hip trendy things I always see.

      -Jenn

      Delete
  2. so lovely cluch!

    Follow my blog with Bloglovin
    http://www.facebook.com/elcoffre
    https://twitter.com/elcofre_nicarag
    http://elcoffre.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. P.S. Thanks for checking out my etsy shop & for the kind comment! I really appreciate it! :)
      :)
      Allison
      A's Fashion Files
      Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!
      Win a $50 Giftcard from Mont Affair!

      Delete
    2. I know! They're so pretty to look at. and no problem! :) Loved your creations.

      -Jenn

      Delete
  4. Oh my, these are stunning! More like works of art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could just imagine buying one to put on a dresser or something. It'd be so nice as a decorative piece!

      -Jenn

      Delete
  5. these clutches are magnificent, especially the first two! thanks for sharing :) if you like my blog too, do you want to follow each other? xo jess
    www.stylizedluxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd be happy to check out your blog :) thanks for visiting mine!

      -Jenn

      Delete
  6. Wow that lava-lamp-esque clutch is incredible! Although, I think I'd be afraid of dropping and breaking it...
    Very unique designs!
    xL

    http://themarcystop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favorite! I just like how quirky it is. and bahahaha I didn't even think of that but it'd probably be terrifying and not my choice of purse for walking anywhere dangerous :/

      -Jenn

      Delete
  7. Love the lava lamp style one!
    Really cute clutches xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are little pieces of art, I love the first one!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first is one of my faves! I think it's so adorable.

      Delete
  9. Ohhh! That vert margo clutch!!! So incredible!!! Love it

    My Own Project

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it would pair so nicely against a floral print!

      Delete
  10. genial el blog!! sigueme en: mamaartista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. thx you so much, followed back via bloglovin:D

    ReplyDelete
  12. The third one is so nice!
    Thanks for the lovely comment =)
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    Last time by Ylenia Labate

    ReplyDelete
  13. These clutches are SO much fun!! Thanks for showing them!

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay so glad :) and don't know if you'll ever see this comment but for some reason, I can't comment on your blog :(

      -Jenn

      Delete
  14. Such cool clutches. That snow globe clutch is just out of this world!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really love those clutches

    And thank you for visiting my blog often :-)

    I hope we can follow each other

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too :) and no prob! I already follow you~

      Delete
  16. adore these clutches.
    thanks for sharing.

    xxxo
    ola
    www.stylesbyola.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those clutches are adorable! I really like the yellow one :D

    Wanna follow each other, tell me something doll :D

    New blog post at http://blonde-frosting.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D me too! Though, I still have my eyes set on that lava lamp one. :)

      and of course!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by! Always happy to hear your thoughts :)