Update for May

by - May 04, 2012

How are you guys?? It's only been a few days but it literally feels like it's been forever since I've last written anything on here.

Just had my last day of classes as a sophomore and finished all my finals today. Kind of been relaxing and doing some last minute packing for the past few days, which is why I haven't posted anything yet.

Hmm.

What have you guys been up to lately? Spot any cool trends you want to share? Let me know!

As for when my next post will be, I will probably try to post something this weekend once I get home.

And maybe a little rant...fashion-related, of course. A little bit of my college life crisis, too. So that should be interesting.


Until the weekend,
{kiss kiss}
~Jenn

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to stop by! Always happy to hear your thoughts :)