Random Pet Peeve

by - April 16, 2012

Maybe it's just me but everywhere (and literally, I mean everywhere), people always refer to using a colored accessory or just one colored piece of clothing to bring some life into an outfit as "a pop of color" and after hearing that phrase from EVERY beauty guru and fashion guru on this planet, my head is about to explode.

I'm begging you guys... isn't there a new and fresh way of saying "pop of color"?! Oh... like... "a burst of color" ??

I don't know. Just throwin' this quick post out there since I will probably be secluding myself for the next few hours trying to finish all of my DARN papers and presentations.


Until whenever!
{kiss kisses}
~Jenn

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to stop by! Always happy to hear your thoughts :)