Lookbook: Warby Parker Spring 2018

by - January 09, 2018

Hey guys!

I know I've been gone for a couple of months and so much has happened since my last post. I don't want to get into too much detail but I accepted a great job at a great company and I could not be happier with where I am right now. It's 2018, it's a new year, and tbh I would like it to be a new me but I'm same old same old. Still trying to live my life, survive the frigid winters in New England, and travel as much as possible.

If you've followed my blog for a while, you know I've been wearing Warby Parker glasses for a couple of years now and I love them. My current glasses are a cute round pair in a darkish blue, which is fun and surprisingly unique at least in my personal circle of friends/coworkers.

But I've been toying with the idea of changing up my Harry Potter vibes and going for something lighter/warmer toned. And if you're like me and just need a little something different this year, you definitely need to check out Warby Parker's Spring 2018 Collection (which coincidentally ahem launched today). Click here if you want to shop and search for styles.

For those of you who are new to Warby Parker, they're basically an eyewear company that aims to provide affordable glasses in a fun and convenient way. If you aren't situated near a physical store like I am, you can pick out several glasses on their website and they'll ship it to you to try for free. Easy peasy.


SPRING 2018
A little more on the Spring Collection:

The glasses in this collection definitely look a lot lighter and warmer, with some pops of bold blues. You'll see a lot of clear glasses (I know so many people who are currently rocking them) as well as a few punches of tortoise accents here and there. I do have a few personal faves, which I'll share in a bit but here's a couple of pictures in case you are interested in ones that I'm not styling today.


~~~~~~~~
As a celebration of my brief return to blogging, I wanted this to be a special post and bring together my love for styling and my love for this brand in an awesome way. So below, you'll find a couple of outfits I've styled inspired by these new specs in the collection...as always, let me know which one was your favorite!
~~~~~~~~



Warby Parker Spring 2018


Meet Nora.
She's chill, she's casual, she's comfortable. She likes looking put-together, maybe even a little edgy. She has a big personality and definitely has a lot of quirks but you know her and love her.

These glasses, to me, are so far from a traditional look. The color is bold but not in your face. They're really sleek but the warmth from the tortoise makes them perfect for everyday wear. I decided to pair them with an outfit that is great for Spring when it's still cold but starting to transition to warmer months. I went with staples like a fitted striped dress and a leather jacket but added some spice with the pin and the lighter blue color. It's casual done in the most elevated way.



Warby Parker Spring 2018 #2


Meet Louise.
She's the most fashionable girl you know. She's the first to pick up on trends and isn't afraid to experiment. Her style is a mix between retro and modern.

These specs have an interesting color combo and I definitely wanted to play off that unique vibe to create this outfit that features bold colors. The mustard with the teal with the forest green is definitely a little out of the box but it works. For Spring, loafers/slides are a key piece even in my wardrobe. And you can never go wrong with a chunky sweater.



Hughes


Meet Hughes.
He's a classic, guy-next-door type of guy. He likes his simple brown leather wallets, his sweater-over-button-up combos, and a nice clean shave. He drinks coffee that he makes at home. He believes in good quality and he knows it when he sees it.

The final pair of glasses that I picked out to style are these clear frames. I think the rectangular shape is a little more on the classic side as opposed to round glasses which can often look playful and slightly more modern. The clear aspect of it though does make it more updated and even though Hughes prefers the simple classics, I can see these glasses being his one fun accessory.

~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed this. It was so much fun for me to do, especially since I haven't been styling clothes in a while (I currently style home decor stuff which is equally exciting but def different for me). Leave it below or tweet me, which (or should I say who) was your fave??

Stay warm, guys!



*Disclaimer: this post was written after WP contacted me*

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. Wanna make perfect fruit cake you have to stick on to some hacks or tips given by
    Cake Making Classes in Chennai which needed to be made in advance so that they can be added over the cake making where the storage space for the ingredients to be added need to be cool and dry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lets do it, link it Emd and you can learn more furniture.
    Hanging chair is my favorite style among all chairs, you can learn more about furniture by Emd on it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by! Always happy to hear your thoughts :)