Mermaids?

by - July 17, 2012

I came across this bizarre post on swimmable mermaid tails. I mean, first off, swimmable isn't even a word so you know there's something fishy going on.

Second, whoever thought of this wild invention must either be a swimming fanatic or an Ariel lover, because I think it's so nuts. So so nuts.

Even if someone could physically move around in a pool while wearing a fake mermaid's tail, this has to be one of the silliest creations on earth. I'm convinced.

Let's not forget all the pollution and waste as an outcome of the production of these useless things.

In theory, it could be cool. It could be really fun, too. But I hope to God that no one mass produces these.

I don't want to walk into a Wal-Mart and see walls up to the ceiling filled with packages of swimmable mermaid tails. I will actually sit there and cry.



Click here for the actual post.

What do you guys think?


Until next,
{chuuuu}
~Jenn

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to stop by! Always happy to hear your thoughts :)