Imagine my pleasant shock this morning as I was browsing through some of my favorite blogs and happened to come across Elana's from Room334, only to find that, at the bottom of her most recent post, she had nominated me for this award!
My day has been made.
So, thank you thank you again, Elana! Definitely check out her blog. She has a wonderfully bright personality :)
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, and then create 11 new questions for the people you tag with the award.
3. Chose 11 bloggers (with less then 200 followers) and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them about the award (social networks accepted).
5. If you have not done so already, follow the tagger and visit at least three nominees. Spread the love!
6. And remember, no tag backs!
Eleven Facts About Me:
1. There was a time in my life when I wore nothing but brown suede ankle boots...all year long. Bahaha, obsessions.
2. I only have a little sister but she's like my best friend :)
3. I have insane OCD. Well, it's not that bad but sometimes I just go into cleaning and organizing frenzies.
4. Books are slowly reappearing in my life as a hobby. You would think that they'd appear sooner since I work at a library...
5. I used to do ballet. That lasted for about two weeks.
6. When I was younger, I had no idea how to pronounce lingerie so I would walk around saying it like lin-jer-ee. Absolutely mortifying finding out from my friends that it was the wrong pronunciation.
7. Allergic to apples, cherries, and pears. But I love apple pie.
8. I once got a nosebleed on the airplane. Hated it so much that I didn't want to travel for a really long time.
9. I just got my license recently!
10. When I was younger, I wanted to be a teacher. and then I found fashion.
11. I've been on a jet ski! Definitely want to try that again.
Eleven tag questions:
Andy Sachs from Devil Wears Prada. She worked for a fashion magazine and had unlimited choices for clothes from their secret wardrobes of luxurious clothing, shoes, and accessories. Come on.
Fashiontoast, for sure. Her style is impeccable.
4. What do you want your last meal to be?
This one's tough but probably this Asian soup that my mom makes. It's my favorite one. I think since it's warm, it'd be a good feeling to remember as my last meal.
5. The song or album I currently have on repeat is...
Butterfly by Jessica and Krystal.
6. What is your favorite magazine?
Harper's Bazaar is a nice one and usually is the one I gravitate towards most.
7. What is one trend you hate?
The whole camo print trend. I hate to say this because I don't really hate the trend but I'm just sick of it because literally, it's everywhere.
8. If you could have one designer design your clothes for the rest of your life, who would it be?
Not sure if his designs would look good on me but if he could make them fit to my body shape, then I'd pick Peter Dundas who designs for Emilio Pucci. I love the brand and their whole hippie boho vibe.
9. What company would you kill to work for?
Something like Louis Vuitton, Polo Ralph Lauren, or Christian Louboutin.
10. Coffee or tea?
Tea. Can't stand the taste of coffee, which is so sad because I love how rich it smells.
Chunky knit sweaters or tights. or boots. I can't choose! Fall is my favorite season in general, not just for fashion. As soon as it gets a little chillier, I'm whipping out all of my must haves. :)
Eleven questions that the bloggers below must answer:
1. Which style icon do you admire the most and why?
2. If you were a shoe, what shoe would you be?
3. Best 2012 trend you've seen?
4. What's your go-to rainy day outfit?
5. The song you've been blasting all summer long?
6. What's your favorite season of the year for fashion?
7. Have you ever gotten such bad customer service that you vowed never to shop there again?
8. If you were given $500, what is the one item you'd splurge on?
9. Are you the type of person who likes to stay indoors or outdoors?
10. What's your latest obsession? (Can be anything!)
11. Is there a language you wish you could speak or learn to speak?
TAG! YOU'RE IT.
1. Cat PUFF Fashion
2. Emma Tjoernelund - Fashion blog
3. Sara's Magical World
4. Cherries Fashion Blog
5. Define: style
8. LPM Ashley
9. euphoria's room
I'm so thankful and still in disbelief that I've gotten two awards this month. When I began blogging again after a one to two year hiatus, I never expected people to actually visit my blog and enjoy what I write. Maybe that sounds like I'm putting myself down but I really just wanted to blog again for fun so, getting these awards, as silly as it may seem, means a lot to me.
Thank you so much, my lovely readers :) I hope you'll continue to support and love my blog!